What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
SEO is the procedure of increasing the number of visitors to a particular website by ensuring the website appears high on the listing of results returned by a search engine. SEO
- Improving and promoting a web site
- rising the number of visitors starting Search Engines
- Making sure your site is structured well that search engines understand
- Making your site better for people too and not only for Search Engines
- Cannot be accomplished with a blink of an eye but needs time and effort before fruits can be seen.
If you have a website you certainly want to be on top in result or at least at first page so making your site Search Engine Friendly is Search Engine Optimization. SEO is just the practice of making your website or blog more accessible to both search engines and search engine users; on the other hands, you’re making it easier for them to find you.