Your Complete Guide
Grow Your Client Base With Data-Driven and Targeted Strategies
Career at APSMEN DS
Position: SEO Specialist Job Description
We are a rapidly growing Digital Marketing Agency specializing in SEO for different service providers. We are looking to add an SEO specialist to our team.
We’re looking for someone that loves geeking out over search and loves teaching others about it. We also place a premium on treating one another nicely and ensuring our agency is a pleasant place to work. We’re a fast-growing agency (40%+ growth year over year for the past 3 years) that managed to continue to grow over the last several months, so if you enjoy the idea of working at such an agency, we’d like to talk.
If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, apsmen.com is a great place to grow your career. You’ll be glad you applied to apsmen.com.
Responsibilities for SEO Specialist
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company’s websites (affiliates and adsense ) search engine results rankings
- Independently audit the company’s websites and fixing the issues to rank higher
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Update and formate the existing content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
- Change website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Efficiently communicate with other professionals to achieve the goal
- Collaborate with others within the department to manage and implement SEO strategy
Qualifications for SEO Specialist
- Two years of professional experience in successfully developing and executing SEO tasks
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other competitors within the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (WhatsApp group, email, phone, etc.)
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Familiarity with WordPress, Elementor, Thrive architect, Crocoblock or other content management systems and plugins
A solid understanding and professional experiences of local SEO, on-page SEO, Off-page SEO, site speed optimization, SEO audit, Technical SEO and fixing the identified issues independently. We have a team dedicated to complete seo tasks, so your role will be primarily handling the mentioned areas and overseeing the execution of SEO strategies for our company accounts.
- Experience with Google and Bing’s services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Know how to use basic SEO tools such as Ubersuggest, Ahrefs, GSC, Google Analytics, Screaming Frog
- Having strong written and verbal communication
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
You will be Tasked with:
- Managing the day-to-day of our company’s website, ensuring everything is being completed correctly and on time
- Performing local SEO, on-page SEO, Off-page SEO, site speed optimization, SEO audit, Technical SEO and fixing identified issues indecently
- Optimizing location and service pages
Job Types: Full-time (8 hours/day, can be flexible for expert 6 hours/day)
Pay: 17,500.00 – 30,000.00 per month, based on your professional expertise
Provisional Period: Initial 3 Months
- Avail government holiday
- Festival bonus after completing the provisional period
- Provident fund after successfully completion of one year
- Remote job
- Day/evening shift working opportunity
- Saturday to Thursday
- Who are some SEOs in our industry that you follow or that you’ve learned from?
- This is not a requirement, but would you be open to relocating for this position?
- SEO agency: 2 years professional
Work Location: Remote
Note: A short listed candidate will be interviewed. Application submission deadline: 10 January 2023